"The house of the Cedars":Superb MULTIPLEX income property, 24 apartments, built in 1968 by the missionaries Oblates of Quebec. Exceptional land of over 76,000 square feet with mature trees. Located near the CEGEP, commercial areas, industrial park and highway 170. OCCUPANCY RATE 100% Info: Helene Talbot 418-944-1251
CURRENT OCCUPANCY 100%ANNUAL OCCUPANCY RATE 98%
Profile of tenants:- Mixed clientele (students 5 / workers 9 / retired 10)- 20 dwellings with 1 resident- 4 dwellings with 2 residents
The building has been renovated as a whole over the years.
General maintenance supplies.