Here is a rare occasion to live downtown without any neighbors at the back, in a gorgeous semi-detached home of 3 bedrooms plus one in the basement, which is a walk-out. You will find there a spacious family room with patio door to access your fully fenced backyard and enjoy a spacious deck and balcony. Large shed. Ask for a showing!
- Three bedroom upstairs and one in the basement
- One bathroom and one powder room
- Hard wood floors and ceramic everywhere on the main floor and upstairs, floating floor in the basement.
- Large kitchen with lots of storage
- Basement is a walk-out
- Close to schools, multiple daycares, and only a few steps away from a nice park. Easy access to Lucerne boulevard.
- Coveted family oriented neighborhood
- Hurry up - this one will sell fast!
||RC||7′ 0″ x 6′ 1″ pi||Ceramic tiles|
||RC||7′ 0″ x 3′ 2″ pi||Ceramic tiles|
||RC||16′ 0″ x 13′ 2″ pi||Wood|
||RC||11′ 1″ x 10′ 1″ pi||Ceramic tiles|
||RC||11′ 5″ x 10′ 11″ pi||Ceramic tiles|
||2||12′ 3″ x 10′ 8″ pi||Wood|
||2||11′ 1″ x 9′ 10″ pi||Wood|
||2||10′ 0″ x 10′ 1″ pi||Wood|
||2||10′ 4″ x 8′ 8″ pi||Ceramic tiles|
|Basement||28′ 1″ x 11′ 10″ pi||Floating floor|
||Basement||12′ 1″ x 10′ 11″ pi||Floating floor|
||Basement||9′ 8″ x 8′ 9″ pi||Concrete|
Dishwasher, microwave, stove, shed, air exchanger
Rented water heater and furnace, mailbox