Excellent opportunity for occupants in Villeray or professional investors. semi-commercial building with a commercial ground floor completely renovated and bordered by St-Hubert and St-André. Two units, one with terrace. Several renovations the facade, plumbing and electricity. Concrete basement 6p. and 2 stat.
IMPROVEMENTS made by the SELLER:
The SELLER bought the property to construct a medical clinic on the ground floor.
The SELLER declares that all renovated the basement and ground floor. The renovation was done in order to install five (5) soundproof and equipped with sinks offices, a reception desk and waiting room. Spinning for telecommunications has been installed. Three toilets were built including one for disabled guests.
- The SELLER removed the sewer pipes and water mains. The plumbing was redone 100% for the basement and the ground floor (the work of approximately $ 25,000 as the SELLER).- Sinks and toilets on both the 2nd housing have been changed.- An exterior storm drain was installed at the descent of the garage (dug in the rock and connected to the main sewer).
- The SELLER redid all the electricity in the basement and ground floor, baseboards and electronic and electrical panels (works approximately $ 32,000 by the SELLER).
- The brick facade was redone and insulated, with the installation of new frames, flashings and cornice. The base of the facade was redone. A new glass facade and a new main entrance at the front and rear will be installed, and the aluminum frame of the window. (The work of the facade of approximately $ 60,000 as the SELLER). The main entrance has been lowered inside for easy access.
- A kitchen was installed on the ground floor.
- An alarm system was installed on the ground floor.
- Plans are available for the renovation of the second floor and a rear extension. The SELLER held to three indoor parking spaces in the basement.